The EAAE Education Academy Research Consortium is as cross-institutional research group, working together to co-author research bids aimed at investigating nascent professional pedagogies that promote mobility and exchange.
The over arching aim of the consortium is to investigate and evaluate models of professional transferability between countries and regions (or lack thereof) as a means to create a meaningful and useful classification system for qualitative, comparative and empirical assessment methods.
- Dr Harriet Harriss, Head of Research Programmes, Royal College of Art, London.
- Gabor Nemes, Vice dean of education and international affairs Faculty of Architecture, BME – Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Nadia Charalambous, Assistant Professor of Architecture, Erasmus coordinator, Department of Architecture, University of Cyprus
- Sinisa Justic, Vice-dean of Education, Faculty of Architecture, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Don Gray, Head of SCHOSA (UK) Head of School Kent School of Architecture.
- Michela Barosio, Assistant Professor Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Trigueiros, EAUM – Escola de Arquitetura / School of Architecture Universidade do Minho, Azurém, Guimarães, Portugal
- Carla Sentieri Omarrementeria, Proyectos Arquitectónicos, School of Architecture of Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Bernard Kormoss, Dean Faculté d’Architecture Université de Liège, Belgium
- Oya Atalay Franck, ZHAW – Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Dag Boutsen, Dean of Faculty of Architecture, KU Leuven, Ghent; Belgium;
- Riva Lava, Assistant Professor School of Architecture NTUA, Athens, Greece;
- Anna María Bogadóttir, Aðjúnkt / Adjunct lecturer Hönnunar- og arkitektúrdeild Department of Design and Architecture Iceland Academy of the Arts; Iceland
- Johan De Walsche, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Design Sciences/ department of Architecture, interior architecture, Urban design and regional planning.
- Lorraine Farrelly, Reading School of Architecture, UK
- Gunnar Parelius, NTNU, Norway