The EAAE Council meets at least three times annually. The following duties are particularly reserved for the Council:
- Execution of the Association’s general policy and thus the regulations and methods of applying it;
- Organizing the Association’s activities, in particular the conferences, seminars and fora;
- Raising funds and supervision of the use of these funds;
- Preparing the annual report and the accounts to be presented to the General Assembly;
- Proposal of candidates of members of the Council to the General Assembly.
Below you will find information about upcoming and past Council meetings.