Deadlines2022-07-08 | CfP deadline and registration opening
2022-06-30 | Deadline for early bird registration
2022-07-31 | Deadline for regular registration
EAAE Annual Conference
Click here to see the website
2022 Annual Conference of the European Association for Architectural Education will take place as a hybrid event including keynote lectures, round tables and paper sessions. The conference is hosted by the ETSAM School of Architecture at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
The deadline to send proposals has been reached, sorry.
1. THE NEW EUROPEAN BAUHAUS AND THE SDGs
· Designs that make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
· Designs that ensure inclusive and quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
· How to achieve gender equality through design.
· The relationship between space, power, culture and collective identities.
2. THE NEW EUROPEAN BAUHAUS AND MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGN
· Collaborative possibilities between different professionals.
· Transfers between professional practice and teaching.
· Involvement of users in design processes.
· Second digital turn and new methods of design.
3. THE NEW EUROPEAN BAUHAUS AND CRITICAL POSITIONS
· Old Bauhaus: lessons for the 21st century.
· Needs in contemporary architectural thought and practice.
· New frontiers for the New Bauhaus.
· New imaginaries and the need to educate in discernment.
During the weekend (September 3 and 4) we have planned a trip to the historic city of Logroño, where the Concéntrico Festival is being held. In addition, we will visit interesting places, such as Frank Gehry’s work in El Ciego and the world heritage monastic complex of San Millan Yuso and Suso.
Go to the detailed program for more information on how to get there, where to sleep etc.
EAAE General Assembly, 02.09.2022, 4 – 6.30 pm:
Please register for the Annual Conference and General Assembly. If you cannot attend the Annual Conference but only want to participate online in the General Assembly, you can register here. For those attending online, a Zoom access link will be sent beforehand.
Find the agenda here.
Only full members who have paid their annual contribution until 30 June 2022 have voting right at the General Assembly. Per member school only one official representative can be registered and participate in the Assembly. Associated members can participate but are not entitled to vote.
New members can register and will be eligible to vote after the approval of their membership in the GA.
Each full member institution can be represented by a proxy holder who has to be the official representative of a full member institution. Each official representative can hold up to four proxies in addition to the vote of his/her own member institution. If you want to give proxy, please fill in the proxy form before 22 August 2022.
Quorum is established by the participation or representation of one third of the full members at the General Assembly. Decisions are made by simple majority of the full members present or represented.
For questions, please contact email@example.com