Deans Summit in Oslo
Another year with promising EAAE events lies ahead of us. We are looking forward to
- the Erasmus+ CA²RE+ learning Teaching Training from 26.03.–30.03.2020 in Trondheim
- the first EAAE Deans Summit from 23.–25. April 2020 in Oslo
- the EAAE–ARCC International Conference from 10.–13. June 2020 in Valencia
- the next Annual Conference and General Assembly from 26.–29. August 2020 in Prague
- the EAAE Deans Summit is preceded by 2 events of the Education Academy, a workshop about the position paper “Principles and Practices of Architectural Education“, and a professionalization training course for studio teachers.
- The EA workshop is entitled “Architectural Education and Research Practice: Resonating Fields”, and discusses the fifth chapter of the position paper. The workshop addresses architecture educators, as well as education and research policy makers. It takes place on 22-23 April, at AHO Oslo.
- The EA professionalization training addresses studio teachers who are interested in transformative learning approaches. This one-day training is entitled “Teaching through Thresholds: teaching and learning as transformative process”, and is framed in the ongoing “Teaching the Teachers” project. The training has jointly be developed by the Department of Education and Lifelong Learning and the Department of Architecture and Technology, both at the NTNU Trondheim. The training takes place on 22 April, parallel to the EAAE EA workshop. The number of participants for this training is limited.
- More information about both events will be available on the website soon.
Please have a look at the various websites and register as soon as possible. We hope to see you at these upcoming events!
Oya Atalay Franck