Join us in Porto!
It’s not too late for you to register for our 2018 Annual Conference and General Assembly, to be held at FAUP, Faculdade de Arquitectura da Universidade do Porto from August 29 to September 1.
The topic is “Design Studio as laboratory for interactions between architectural education and society”. We are looking forward to offering you a personal welcome in Porto!
Please also activate your network and invite your colleagues from your or other institutions to join both, the event as well as the EAAE.
Over 40 years EAAE has been both a platform and a lobbying organisation for sharing ideas, concept and knowledge about architecture education and research. From a membership in EAAE, you can profit in many ways:
- At our congresses, seminars and events – always hosted by one of our member schools – you meet many fellow educators, researchers and school managers and gain access to a vast professional network.
- By sharing good practices, inspiring ideas and triggering concepts on all matters concerning the education of architects.
- Through the possibility of building up teams or finding partners for funded research projects, with the EAAE willing to act as an associate partner supporting you in these endeavours.
- By joining in either of our two academies – the Education Academy and the Research Academy – who are actively increasing the quality of teaching architecture and the validity and depth of architectural research.
- By getting involved in our Conservation Network, connecting you to leading scholars and educators from many nations and cultures.
In addition to this, we collaborate with significant international partners such as ACE, ACSA, ARCC, ELIA and the Mies van der Rohe Foundation. Such alliances offer EAAE members an expanded range of possibilities for project cooperation, exchange, dissemination and impact.
We are always excited about fresh viewpoints and grateful for profound expertise. Thanks a lot for your support to expand the EAAE network!
Oya Atalay Franck