The Education Academy focusses on three main themes:
- The changing roles of the architect; READ MORE by Oya Atalay Franck
- Traditions and roots of institutions; READ MORE by Sally Stewart
- Pedagogy. READ MORE by Johan De Walsche
Although these specific topics are identified, we do not consider them as separate projects. The academy aims to set out how the three areas would combine, what types of activity they might generate etc.
Each of these fields will have four components:
- Mapping which research has already be undertaken;
- Mapping the existing situation (starting from EAAE member-schools);
- Reflecting upon the actual context;
- Prospecting what should/could be done.